Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cupcake Wars

Okay. So I haven't posted in over a year. I had another baby, 'kay? Because that's what you do when you're almost 40 and can't throw away the baby stuff in your attic...you have a baby. Right?

Anyway...if I hadn't started writing a new column for Philadelphia Magazine called Suburbanista, this would totally have been a blog post. So...here it is...what happens when a no-cupcake-rule clashes with mothers-who-make-cupcakes. There was no blood shed...as far as a know.

http://www.phillymag.com/articles/food_nazis_invade_first_grade/

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new baby! I am in the same situation...almost 40 and thinking of a second child before I get too old (my first is 2 years old now). Crazy to think that late 30s could be considered "old". Glad to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete